Autumn in Summer



OMG, where to start!!!! Plastik has brought out new skins!!!! And anyone who knows me knows I love skins. Fallen Gods and Plastik are my favourites as they are fantasy skins and I love fantasy. These new skins from plastiK are amazing. The general detail on them (Skin texture, hands, feet, belly etc) are really high quality and the pretty swirls are super amazing!! I was so stuck which skin to chose and what look / outfit to go with as I just had too many ideas! Then I came across this amazing outfit and staff from Enfant Terrible. It was so perfect for this skin tone! I love magic and I am a sucker for particles and saw that Cole's Corner had brought out some new shinnies!!! I am in love with them though you can't really see them in these or the raw pictures below but they really are beautiful. The have little shooting stars that go around your body! (I will learn how to do videos so you guys can see stuff like this)  I am really not great at wording things, hence why I take pictures rather than write ;) So I have added some raw shoots for you to see the details. A shopping list and taxis are all below. Have a great day!! <3





Shopping List;

Head - Logo - Alex
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin - Plastik - Draziele Skin, Archon
Ears - Bentbox - Sylvan Ears  - Small
Eyes - A.D.D.Andel! Galaxy Eyes- Yellow (old gacha? found on the market)
Hair - Little Bones - Lo
Headdress - .Enfant Terrible. Daliahs Headpiece Gold
Necklace - .Enfant Terrible. Daliahs Necklace Gold
Top, Panties and Skit - .Enfant Terrible. Verelis Gold
Staff - .Enfant Terrible. Verelis Staff Gold
Bracers - .Enfant Terrible. Chloes Bracer antique gold
Pretty Gold Sparkles (Particles)  Cole's Corner - summer solstice cosmic fireflies @ Cosmopolitan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's coming

Fantasy Faire 2021 is coming

⛧ Spells ⛧