Thumbelina



The new round of Enchantment is underway and the theme this time round is "Thumbelina" I love doing fantasy and fairy tales so this is totally up my street. I have to tell you about this dress I am wearing. It's from Zibska and not only does it look amazing!!! It comes in some really beautiful colours which is all hud controlled ANNNND you can mix and match like I have done to get a really unique look! The head is a new gacha at Kustom9 from Genesis. I have recently got a new head (will add info and picture to blog soon) but this is so pretty I couldn't keep my hands off! I took the pictures at the Enchantment sim (god bless my new laptop) which is so beautifully done, even if you don't buy a thing (good luck with that ;)) the sim is really so well done, you feel like you have been shrunken down to the size of a thumb. See below for shopping list and taxies <3

Shopping List

Head - Genesis Lab - Bianca (gacha item) @ Kustom9
Ears - Mandala - Steking Ears (season 5)
Eyes - A.D.D.Andel - Galaxy Eyes- Purple/Orange (gacha item? Found on the market)
Hair - [LCKY] - Freya in Rose @ Enchantment
Wings - AII - Pixie Wings (comes with and with particles) @ Enchantment
Staff - Bliensen + MaiTai - Campanula - Staff/Lantern - blue @ Enchantment
Dress - Zibska - Zsuzsa  @ Enchantment
Crown & Collar - Aisling - Sumiana Crown in Gold
Chestlace - Aisling - Leona Chestlace
Bracers - Aisling - Isobel - Bracers (gacha item) @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Rings - RealEvil - Dark Queen Rings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's coming

Fantasy Faire 2021 is coming

⛧ Spells ⛧