Pink


Anyone who knows me knows I don't really do pink, but omg this new skin from Fallen Gods at the Fantasy collective I just had to have!! Look at my cuteness!!! I am also wearing a preview from Aisling for the Arcade coming up in June! I loooove these items! The set is stunning (please see below for the gacha key) and keep tuned for more pictures of these items (I have been ill so a little behind)

 

Shopping List

Tiara, face dots and nose ring - Aisling - Karishma (gacha items for the up coming arcade opening june


Collar - Aisling - Nura @ The Fantasy Collective
Breast covers and panties - Aisling - Lagun @ The Fantasy Collective
Chestlace - Aisling - . Leona Chestlace - Style 1
Upper arms - Aisling - sadhana (gacha item in store)
Nose chains - RYCA  JEWELRY - SIDF Gold
Ears - BentBox - Sylvan Ears, Large
Wings - Plastik - Dene Wings (gacha item in store)
Hair - Exile - Never Time at All
Particals - **CC** - Glamour Glitter - Flames (Oceania) ((Marketplace))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's coming

Fantasy Faire 2021 is coming

⛧ Spells ⛧