From The Depth



 
 
I Have seen some amazing and creative AV's around the fantasy faire. It always gives me ideas! I was in the Fallen Gods store there and saw an amzing mermaid!! She was all purple and gold and was perfect! I tried to get her attention to get a shopping list but she must have been busy washing her scales ;) So, I went about making a not so Disney mermaid, I am loving how she turned out! The skin is by SOUL from the Fantasy Faire and it's sooooo perfect! I saw it and knew it was ment to be on a mermaid. (and faun, and fae and well, anything lol) The picture was taken at the faire, on the sim OtherWorld. It has a underwater area and it's done sooooo well.
 

Shopping list

Skin - Soul - Ranitomeya @ The Fantasy Faire, sim Blackmoor
Head - Logo - Alex
Hair - Analog Dog - iota @ The Fantasy Faire, sim Tinkers Hollow
Mermaid Tail - Mer-chandise Cove - Mother of Pearl Tail
Eyes - A.D.D. Andel - Galaxy Eyes (off the market, gatch item I believe)
Ears - Soul - Uni Ears - Mer Long
Antennae - Soul - DeepSea Antennae
Headdress - Aisling - Calypso
Face Chain - Aisling -  Xanthe -Dentelle Silver (gacha item in store)
Chestlet, Belt, Bracers & Arms - Aisling - Aspasia, silver (gacha item in store)
Staff - The Forge - Staff of Damascus, silver.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's coming

Fantasy Faire 2021 is coming

⛧ Spells ⛧