Transformation

 
There has never been a spell on me before.
There has never been a world in which I was not known.
 
The Last Unicorn
 
I managed to get into Enchantment today *yay* Their theme this round is "The Last Unicorn". This is a film I had forgotten until I TP'ed and I am so glad I did, I have a little bit of my childhood back :) They have some amazing goodies this round, a photo contest and a hunt too!! So get yourself over!
 
 
Shopping List
 Head - Genesis Lab - Makena, Albino (group gift)
Body - Slink - Hourglass
Hair - aii - Amalthea (@ Enchantment )
Horn - aii - unicorn horn (@ Enchantment )
Dress - E.V.E KOI Last Unicorn {Dress} Magic Sea (@ Enchantment )
Pretty sparkles, ring - E.V.E KOI Square Confetti Path & Ring (@ we love roleplay)
 
Picture taken in world at a beautiful sim called Telrunya   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's coming

Fantasy Faire 2021 is coming

⛧ Spells ⛧